JYS Casting’s Titanium Carbide (TiC) Wear Parts Designed for Abrasive Environments
JYS Casting titanium carbide (TiC) wear parts are designed to increase the wear life of wear parts in abrasive environments. Titanium carbide columns are cast within proprietary alloys for added strength and durability.
- Increased Wear-Life: JYS Casting’s unique TiC wear parts feature a strengthened high-wear zone for maximum usable wear life and reduced breakage.
- Strengthens as It Works: Durable manganese steel alloy gets harder the longer you work it.
- Consistent Wear: More consistent wear profile for uniform product output and increased efficiency.
- Titanium Carbides: TiC inserts currently available are 20mm, 40mm, 60mm, and 80mm depths.
- Fewer Change-Outs: Greater durability and longer wear life mean fewer change-outs, more uptime, and lower maintenance costs. JYS Casting TiC wear parts include jaw plates, blow bars, hammers, door liners, anvils, sideliners, impact liners, grizzly panels, and table segments.
Titanium carbide wear parts have been proven by our customers on-site to increase run times and outperform labor-intensive hard surfacing. JYS Casting engineers work closely with customers to design wear parts that best suit the specific application and solve critical wear issues. JYS Casting works to ensure that TiC wear parts deliver longer run-times for significantly improved savings in plant operations and maintenance.